Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various National Diploma (ND) programmes of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Federal Poly Nekede ND Courses
A. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
The following are the list of departments under School of Business and Management Technology.
1. Accountancy Department
2. Banking and Finance Department
3. Business Administration and Management Department
4. Purchasing and Supply Department
5. Marketing Department
6. Cooperative Economics and Management Department
7. Office Technology and Management
8. Public Administration Department
9. Taxation Department.
B. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
The following are the list of departments under School of Engineering Technology.
1. Agricultural Engineering Department
2. Mechanical Engineering Department
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering Department
4. Civil Engineering Department
5. Computer Engineering Department
6. Chemical Engineering Department
7. Petroleum and Mineral Resources Engineering Department
8. Mechatronics Engineering Department
9. Metallurgical Engineering Department.
C. SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
The following are the list of departments under School of Industrial and Applied Sciences.
1. Science Laboratory Technology Department
2. Computer Science Department
3. Food Technology Department
4. Mathematics and Statistics Department
5. Library and Information Science Department
6. Fisheries Technology Department
7. Hospitality Management Department
8. Dispensing Optometry Department
9. Pharmaceutical Technology Department
10. Agricultural Technology Department.
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY
The following are the list of departments under School of Environmental and Design Technology.
1. Architecture Technology Department
2. Building Technology Department
3. Estate Management Technology Department
4. Quantity Surveying Technology Department
5. Urban and Regional Planning Technology Department
6. Surveying and Geo-informatics Technology Department
7. Arts and Design Technology Department.
E. SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
The following are the list of departments under School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
1. Mass Communication Department.
Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Eligibility
1. Candidates must have a score of 140 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME conducted by JAMB and choose Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) as their FIRST or SECOND choice Institution.
2. Candidates with awaiting O’level results are not qualified to apply.
3. They must have at least five (5) O’level Credits in relevant subjects which must not be obtained in not more than two sittings. Please note that English Language and Mathematics are compulsory in all courses.
4. Combining NABTEB and WAEC or NECO is not acceptable. NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB, while NECO can be combined with WAEC.
5. All applicants must their O’level results ready before applying as awaiting results are no longer allowed.
NB: Any disparity in O’level result grades, JAMB score, and/or JAMB Registration Number disqualifies the candidate.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are requested to log on to www.fpno.edu.ng to purchase the screening form for a fee of N2,000, payable on the remita platform at any branch of any commercial bank nationwide.
STEP 1: On our site www.fpno.edu.ng, click on “Admissions” on the menu or click HERE which will take you to our Application form site.
STEP 2: On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
STEP 3: Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the required information.
STEP 4: Under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning” and complete the required information.
STEP 5: Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
STEP 6: Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
STEP 7: Return to the same SITE or Click HERE to complete your Application Form.
STEP 8: After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
The following are required:
(a) O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
(b) 2022/2023 UTME Score.
(c) JAMB subject combination for the course applied.
Deadline: Not Specified.
NB: Candidates are advised to Change to Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri as their FIRST-CHOICE institution and also note that any wrong information supplied, disqualifies the candidate.