Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Teaching Hospital, College of Nursing ND and HND programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNIBEN Teaching Hospital College of Nursing Entry Qualifications
1. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in the 2022 JAMB.
2. The O’level requirements include 5 credits in the under-listed subjects in not more than two sittings in Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
3. Candidates should be 17 years and above.
How to Apply for UBTH College of Nursing Admission Form
1. The sales of Post UTME forms will commence on Monday, 12th September 2022.
2. Candidates are to proceed to the nearest JAMB accredited centre to effect their change of institution to School of Nursing, UBTH, Benin City.
3. Post UTME forms are to be obtained from the office of the Head of College, on payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only into UBTH REMITA at our Treasury/Revenue Office in UBTH as screening fees.
4. Candidates are to come along with the underlisted to purchase the post UTME FORMS
i. Photocopies of JAMB result slip
ii. Photocopies of JAMB change of institution slip
iii. Photocopies of WAEC/NECO results
iv. Birth Certificate
v. Four Passport photographs
5. Ensure you Upload your O’Level result to Central Admission Processing System (CAPS)
UBTH College of Nursing Post UTME Screening Schedule
DATE: Saturday, 10th December 2022.
TIME: 10:00am prompt.
VENUE: College of Nursing, UBTH, Benin City.
Upon being offered admission, candidates should accept the offer on JAMB CAPS and thereafter pay the required fee and print your admission.
The UBTH College of Nursing Post UTME form is not sold online and the college has not retained the services of anyone directly or indirectly as agent. Beware of fraudsters.