LATEST UPDATE: All candidates are hereby informed that the deadline for Applications to the Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY), Kwara State Admission Screening has been extended to Sunday, 20th November 2022.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various National Diploma (ND) Full Time programmes of Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY), Kwara State for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Screening Eligibility
The following categories of candidates are eligible to participate in the screening exercise:
2. Candidates must have OBTAINED the minimum cut-off mark of 120 in the 2022 UTME.
3. Candidates must have the required relevant O level credit as contained in the JAMB brochure.
4. Candidates must have uploaded their O level results on JAMB CAPS through a Certified CBT Centre.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Form
i. To make the online payment
ii. Fill in their details and the security form
iii. Upload their results and other necessary credentials
iv. Print out their security form and their screening slip
v. Submit the printed security form PERSONALLY at the security office in the Main campus of the Polytechnic along Ojoku road Offa, Kwara state.
vi. All Candidates are to make an online payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) with an ATM card that is Interswitch compatible.
2. All Candidates must write their names in full, arranged with surname first as written on their JAMB RESULT SLIP and O’ level results/certificates
3. Candidates must have a personal active email address.
NOTE: Failure to comply with the above stated procedures and/or any false claim by candidates shall lead to disqualification of such candidate and forfeiture of the admission at any time it is discovered.
The deadline of application is Sunday, 20th November 2022.