This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check FUOYE Admission List
1. Go to FUOYE admission portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/.
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the provided column.
3. Finally, click the ‘Login’ button and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to view your admission status.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS.
1. Visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
1. Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by the candidate.
2. Candidates successfully admitted into Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) are advised to Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Candidates can apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: All admitted candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable total sum of Fifty Thousand Naira Only (N50,000) only as Acceptance and Clearance Processing Fee. Please note that any candidate who fails to accept the offer of admission on/before the stipulated deadline as stated in the registration guideline should consider the admission forfeited. You will be prompted to pay Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000) being part of the total payable sum as Clearance Processing Fee upon the Clicking “Click Here to Accept Admission Offer” button.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates.