This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes admission that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) ND full-time admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has been uploaded online.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ND Admission List on JAMB CAPS
1. Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your admission status.
Download Federal Polytechnic Ilaro 1st Batch Admission List Pdf
Download Federal Polytechnic Ilaro 2nd Batch Admission List Pdf
General Notice to all Admitted Candidates
All the candidates offered admissions should go to JAMB website to do the following:
1. ACCEPT the admission offer
2. Print JAMB Admission Letter
3. Print JAMB Result.
All candidates offered admission in the 2022/2023 session full time National diploma (ND) Programmes are to pay an acceptance fee of Thirty-Three Thousand Seven hundred naira (N33,700.00) Only.
PLEASE NOTE: NO CANDIDATE WILL BE ABLE TO PAY ACCEPTANCE WITHOUT FULFILLING ALL THE JAMB REQUIREMENTS.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates.
Guidelines for Payment and Registration
All Admitted Candidates are to visit the Polytechnic website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and click on the College portal;
1. Click on check admission status by using your application No. and RRR no. used to obtain the form or screening results.
2. Click on Generate invoice/make payment of Acceptance Fee.
3. Print the Invoice generated and proceed to any of the designated bank for Payment.
4. After the payment of the acceptance fee, candidates should go back to the Portal and input the RRR number to print the School Admission Letter and Acceptance Fee Receipt.
5. Proceed to the College Portal to generate School Fees Invoice and proceed to any of the designated bank for Payment.
6. Input the RRR number obtained for the payment of school fees to print the School Fees Receipt.
7. Complete the bio-data and fill the Course Registration Forms.
8. Matriculation number is assigned after payment of school fee.
9. Fill in other credentials and other information e.g Certificate of Local Government/ State of Origin, Birth Certificate etc.
10. Fill in the appropriate courses for the session.
11. Print hard copy of the course registration form filled online and submit Four (4) copies alongside other relevant documents (SSCE, Certificate of Local Government Origin, Birth Certificate for ND students) to the School Officer while the HND students add Certificate of completion of One Year Industrial Attachment and ND Notification of Result to the School officer of your course.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms Have Been Released
Leave a Reply