Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
MAUTECH Degree Courses
1. Accounting Technology
2. Agricultural and Environmental Engineering
3. Agricultural Economics and Extension
4. Animal Science and Range Management
7. Biological Science(s)
10. Business Education
11. Business Management
12. Chemical Engineering
14. Civil Engineering
15. Computer Science
16. Crop Production and Horticulture
18. Education and Biology
19. Education and Chemistry
20. Education and Geography
21. Education and Geography / Physics
22. Education and Mathematics
23. Education and Physics
24. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
25. Electrical/ Electronic Education
27. Fisheries and Aquaculture
28. Food Science and Technology
29. Forestry and Wildlife Management
32. Home Economics and Education
33. Industrial Chemistry
34. Industrial Design
35. Information Technology
36. Laboratory Technology
37. Management Technology
39. Mathematics with Computer Science
40. Mechanical Engineering
41. Medicine and Surgery
43. Operations Research
45. Plant Science
46. Quantity Surveying
47. Science Laboratory Technology
48. Soil Science
50. Statistics Education
51. Surveying and Geo-Informatics
52. Technical Education
53. Technology and Vocational Education
54. Urban and Regional Planning
55. Vocational Education
56. Education / Mechanical Technology
57. Agricultural Technology and Education
58. Construction Technology Education
MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility
1. Candidates who scored a minimum of 160 points in UTME Exams and have five relevant O’level credits [including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
2. Candidates who did not choose MAUTech as their first choice can also register for the online post UTME screening after observing the following steps:
i. Change the institution to MAUTech from the JAMB platform (Change of institution);
ii. Notify the change to MAUTech (your JAMB Reg. No. and Phone Number are required) via the following email address: [email protected].
iii. Wait for a response from MAUTech to enable you to proceed with registration for the POSTUTME online screening.
3. Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level. Procedure for Payment and Registration for the Post UTME
How to Apply for MAUTECH Post UTME Form
The screening application form cost Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only. The procedure for 2022/2023 Admission Screening application is as follows:
1. Visit the University website mautech.edu.ng then click on the 2022/2023 Apply now link and click on ‘new applicant‘.
2. Enter your name, JAMB No., valid email address, and phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
3. Click on ‘submit’
4. Login page will be displayed for you.
5. Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
6. You will be redirected to the REMITA payment platform to make a payment.
7. Chose a payment option (i.e., using ATM Card or Bank):
A. ATM Card Payment Option:
i. Click the ‘proceed to payment’ icon
ii. Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card, etc)
iii. Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
iv. OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
v. FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
vi. N2,000.00 will be deducted from your account.
vii. After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
B. Bank Payment Option:
i. Click the ‘proceed to payment’ icon
ii. Select Bank;
iii. Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
iv. Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
v. A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
vi. Logon to the MAUTECH website again, select the 2022/2023 POST UTME link, select existing applicant and enter your JAMB No as username and password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
8. CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
9. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
i. You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centres/examination numbers
ii. In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter the institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, FIND, NCE, A level).
10. UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS:
a. You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
b. Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed 100kb each):
i. JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
ii. O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
iii. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
iv. Local Government Indigene Letter
11. SUBMISSION APPLICATION: After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross-check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
12. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM: After the successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
MAUTECH Post UTME Registration Schedule
Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola post-UTME application platform will be opened for online registration from Tuesday, 4th October 2022.
Candidates who chose the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola as their MOST Preferred Choice of the institution (First Choice) are advised to register and submit their documents online [No physical presence for the screening/submission of documents is required please].
General Notice to Candidates
1. Those with awaiting results are advised to upload obtained results immediately on the Post-UTME Platform for processing.
2. The date for Post-UTME examination on ALL PROGRAMMES will be communicated at the appropriate time.
CLOSING DATE: Not Specified.
For more details, please refer to the institution website mautech.edu.ng for the 2022/2023 POST UTME Online registration procedure.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms Have Been Released
Leave a Reply