Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) Four Contact programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The programme is open to individuals who took the JAMB exam and got less than 100, as well as those who did not take the exam.
TASCE Four Contact Admission Requirements
Candidate must possess SSCE/NECO/GCE with at least 3 credits.
Candidates for this Programme shall sign an undertaking to remediate their O’ level deficiencies before they can transit to NCE II.
How to Apply for TASCE Four Contact Admission Form
Candidates are to Click Here to begin their application. A portal access fee of five thousand naira only (#5,000) payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment)
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking the “Click Here to Apply” button on an open Application (Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because an ACTIVATION LINK will be sent to the email address you provided) If you have already Created and Activated your Account, click here to Login with your Account Details: Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it
2. Check your email Inbox (or Spam) for the Activation Link. Follow the link back to the Admission Portal. (You MUST Activate your Account, to confirm the validity of your email address, before proceeding with the Application)
3. Once you are logged in to the Admission Portal, click on the ‘Pay Application Fee’ to make your Online Payment with your ATM card. (You need to make the payment before filling the Application Form)
4. If your payment is APPROVED, go to the Payment History link to PRINT your Receipt. However, click on the ‘Check Status’ link to Update DECLINED or PENDING transactions.
5. Carefully fill the online Application Form with required information and upload necessary scanned Documents (PDF format only) and Passport.
6. Confirm the information on the Application Form before Clicking on the Submit button. Once you submit the Application Form, you cannot edit.
7. Print the Application form and check back later to Print the Screening Slip with the Screening date on it.
Leave a Reply