Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
TASUED Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
1. UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2022 UTME.
2. Direct Entry candidates with A level/ OND/ HND/ NCE/ JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
3. All candidates must satisfy the specific ‘O’ level requirements for the programme they are applying for (Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the ‘O’Level requirements for the course you are applying for, before filling the online Application Form)
NOTE: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Tai Solarin University of Education through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for TASUED Post UTME Form
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Wednesday, 24th August, 2022 and closes on Friday, 21st October, 2022.
i. Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission or Click Here to Apply.
NB: www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
ii. Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. (Please print out your receipt after payment).
iii. Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level result. (Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the ‘O’Level requirements for the course applied for, before filling the online Application Form).
iv. Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
TASUED Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise Date
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME/DE candidates at the Main Campus of the University on Thursday, 27th October, 2022.
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for admission into Tai Solarin University of Education.
TASUED Post UTME/DE Screening Details
1. Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
2. Colour print-out of the online Application Form
3. Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
4. Screening Slip and Receipt
TASUED Post UTME Screening Exercise Warning
(i) Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
(ii) Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal twenty-four hours (24 hrs) after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to [email protected] or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University-Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
CLOSING DATE: The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Wednesday, 24th August 2022 and closes on Friday, 21st October 2022.
Leave a Reply