This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into First Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan, Oyo State, for the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check First Technical University (Tech-U) Admission List
The list of candidates who have been offered Provisional Admission into the First-Degree Programmes of First Technical University (Tech-U) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is contained in the document attached below:
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
Candidates are to follow the procedure below to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS.
1. Visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
1. Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by the candidate.
2. Candidates successfully admitted into the First Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan, are advised to Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Candidates can apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
All prospective students must provide at least five (5) copies of the following documents on the resumption date:
1. Original Jamb Admission Letter (JAL):
2. A document stating candidate details, programmes, and Institution of choice.
3. Hence, it’s a prerequisite for registering all admitted candidates into the University.
5. The candidate must possess at least 5 O’Level credit passes in subjects relevant to his/her programme at not more than two sittings.
7. The slip containing subjects sat for during UTME and scores obtained.
Proof of Payment (POP)
8. Any of (Payment slip/Receipt and Sponsorship letter)
9. Birth Certificate (BC)
10. A document stating the date and place of birth of the candidate offered provisional admission.
11. State of Origin Certificate (SOC)
12. Usually issued as a Local Government Identification Letter.
13. Attestation Letter (AL)
14. A document certifying that the candidate is of good behaviour and which could be written and signed by (optional):
15. Candidates’ High School Principal
16. Traditional ruler
17. Spiritual Leader
18. Senior public officer not less than Grade Level 12
19. Ten (10) Passport photograph
Congratulations to all admitted candidates.