Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate programmes of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
UNILORIN Post UTME/Direct Entry Eligibility
1. Candidates who made the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) their first choice in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for screening.
ALSO READ: UNILORIN Departmental Cut-off Marks
2. All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language and four (4) other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty.
3. The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
4. For Medicine and Surgery (MBBS), Nursing Science and Physiotherapy programmes, the five (5) credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at only one sitting.
How to Apply for UNILORIN Post UTME/Direct Entry Form
UNILORIN Pre-Admission Registration will commence from Monday, 7th November 2022 and end on Wednesday, 14th December 2022.
A. REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All candidates shall upload their O’ Level and/or A’ Level results where applicable on the JAMB CAPS: Candidates who are awaiting results should so indicate by writing ‘AR’.
2. Change of Course: If required, this should be done on both the Unilorin and JAMB PORTALS for it to be valid.
3. Ensure that you have a personal, valid and active email address and phone number NOT (Cybercafé’s) before commencing the registration process.
4. Proceed to pay the Registration fee of N2, 000.00 only. (See below)
5. Please crosscheck all entries for correctness before final submission.
6. Candidates should note that it is possible for them to correct errors in their entries while the registration process is still on.
7. Candidates should print out their screening document and make sure that all information entered are correctly displayed. If not correctly displayed, candidates are advised to re-enter their information.
NOTE: AT THE CLOSE OF REGISTRATION, CANDIDATE SHOULD ENSURE THAT THE OLEVEL RESULT UPLOADED ON THE UNIVERSITY PORTAL IS THE SAME AS THAT UPLOADED TO JAMB CAPS.
B. REGISTRATION PROCEDURES:
The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME screening exercise fee is N2,000. Eligible candidates should log on to the University website at https://unilorin.edu.ng/ or Click Here to Apply Then, follow the following steps:
2. On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side of your screen, click Pre- Admission Screening Registration.
3. Complete the displayed fields (e.g. JAMB Registration Number).
4. Candidates should click on the Get Details button for UTME/DE information.
5. Complete all necessary details as required on the displayed page (e.g. O’ level and or A’ level grades or ‘AR’ for Awaiting results).
6. Click on make payment button to go to Remita platform.
i. Select your ATM card type (e.g., Visa or Master Card).
ii. Enter your ATM Card Number which is the 12 digits number on the card.
iii. Enter ATM card expiry date and the card CVV (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card)
iv. Lastly enter your card pin number; and
v. Click on Pay.
Please note: Do not Refresh your browser while the payment process is ongoing to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If unsure, please wait for some hours for the possibility of getting a debit alert from your bank. If you have problems with your previous payment, enter your JAMB Registration Number on the PreAdmission Screening Registration page and click ‘here’ to resolve it.
7. Upon successful payment,
i. Now, click on ‘admission login’ on the left-hand side of the undergraduate portal:
ii. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname; and click ‘login’
8. click on ‘next step’ button to continue and complete all necessary details.
9. click ‘submit’ button when you are sure all information have been accurately provided.
Note: Candidates who wish to upgrade from UTME to Direct Entry after the close of Post-UTME screening registration should check the link ‘upgrade UTME to DE’ which is available on the Unilorin website Pre-Admission screening page.
C. DIRECT ENTRY (DE) CANDIDATES:
1. The step-by-step Registration Procedure in B, (1 – 9) above also applies to Direct Entry candidates.
2. In addition to (i) above, Direct Entry candidates are required to select their highest academic qualification from the drop-down and click on ‘Save’. Candidates are expected to click ‘OK’ on the dialog box when concluded.
3. Thereafter click on ‘save’ when concluded.
Candidates are required to carefully enter their results as any error will be deemed as deliberate falsification of results, which will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage of discovery.
UNILORIN Post UTME Registration Schedule
The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) online registration for the Undergraduate Admission Screening Exercise into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 Academic Year will commence from Monday, 7th November 2022 and end on Wednesday, 14th December 2022.
UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Schedule
Admission will be based on an aggregate of UTME/DE score (50%); Post-UTME screening score (30%); and five (5) relevant O’ Level grades (20%). Any candidate who fails to upload the verified O/Level results at CAPS at record time shall not be considered for admission.
UNILORIN General Notice to Applicants
1. At the close of registration, candidates should ensure that the O’Level result uploaded on the university portal is the same as that uploaded to JAMB CAPS.
2. Wrong entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 14th December 2022.
For further enquiries contact: [email protected]