The management of Yobe State University, (YSU) Damaturu has released the official cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session.
YSU Cut-Off Mark
Candidates who made Yobe State University, (YSU) Damaturu their first choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 140 and above are eligible for the online admission screening exercise.
In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their O’ Levels.
Yobe State University, (YSU) Damaturu departmental CUT-OFF marks for this session are as follows:
|1||College of Medical Science||MBBS – 200 Physiotherapy – 180 Human Anatomy and Human Physiology – 170|
|2||Science||Biochemistry, Geology and Microbiology – 170|
|3||Law||Law – 180|
|4||All other courses||All other courses – 140|
ALSO READ: YSU Post UTME Application Form
YSU Degree Courses
The Cut-off points for each programme are as follows:
(A). ARTS AND EDUCATION
2. English Language
4. Islamic Studies
5. Education Arabic
6. Education Business
7. Education Chemistry
8. Education Economics
9. Education English Language
10. Education Geography
11. Education Hausa
12. education Islamic Studies
13. Education Physics
(B). COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
1. Biological Science
3. Computer Science
(D). SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
4. Political Science
5. Public Administration
1. Civil Law
2. Sharia Law.
YSU Admission Requirements
In addition to the specific entry requirements into the Institution, the following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into first degree courses for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
1. Applicant must have obtained Five (5) credit passes in West African Examinations Council (WAEC), Senior School Certificate (SSC), National Examinations Council (NECO) or equivalents at not more than two sittings in subject relevant to the course of study.
2. Applicants must write the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and attain an acceptable standard in the Use of English (Compulsory) and three subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
3. The candidate must attain the required cut-off mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.