Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
EKSU Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
1. Only the candidates who choose EKSU and scored 160 and above in the last UTME and are eligible for the post UTME screening.
2. The University minimum UTME scores for Law, Nursing and Medicine (MBBS) are 250, 220 and 250 respectively. Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned courses may apply for PUTME screening into other courses of their choice and effect the change on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
3. Please, note that EKSU accepts JUPEB (minimum of 7 points) and NOT IJMB for admission.
4. The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 160 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU gives concessions to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
5. Candidates who have not written their O’level examinations should not apply for the PUTME screening exercise. They are to apply as soon as the results of their O’level examinations are released.
6. EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
7. Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
8. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening
The online screening exercise will commence on Monday, 3rd October 2022 and end on Wednesday, 30th November 2022. (Please note that there will be no Examination).
1. To apply for 2022/2023 UTME/DE go to eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng. click on ADMISSION, you will be directed to the online application portal.
2. Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account. MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER; a verification email will be sent to you.
3. After successful signup, click LOGIN to log on to your dashboard, applicants are to login using their CORRECT Email or JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter your password provided while signing up.
4. On your dashboard select the type of application (2022/2023 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting the applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically, and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as their first choice will have to fill in all their correct details first of which is their JAMB Registration Number on the form page.
5. The next page requires PAYMENT FOR THE PUTME SCREENING FORM, click on PAY NOW to redirect you to REMITA online Payment.
6. On Successful payment, the application form will be opened, attach your 1″ x 1″ coloured passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
7. Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/ SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
8. After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
1. Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
2. EKSU gives concessions to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
3. There will be no examination. The screening will be strictly online.
4. Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: [email protected] on or before Wednesday, 30th November 2022 failing which their applications for admission will not be considered.
EKSU Post UTME Registration Deadline
The online screening exercise will commence on Monday, 3rd October 2022 and end on Wednesday, 30th November 2022.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms Have Been Released
Leave a Reply