LATEST: All candidates are hereby informed that the deadline for Applications to Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Degree Programmes has been extended to Wednesday, 9th November 2022.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
NSUK Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
1. Candidate must have participated in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
2. Candidates must have scored not less than 160 marks in the 2022 UTME and possessed a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Eight (8) points in IJMB for Direct Entry and Possess at least five O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics and not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
3. The candidate must have chosen Nasarawa State University as First Choice in the 2022 UTME. However, candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State University as 1st Choice Institution must change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal to qualify for the screening.
How to Apply for NSUK Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of (N2,000.00) only through the following steps:
1. Visit the Nasarawa State University 2022 Post UTME Screening Portal at https://ug.nsuk.edu.ng/application#/
2. Create an account/Profile Set-up
3. On creating Profile, fill the open forms as follows:
a. Click application type and select 2022/2023 POST UTME application
b. Create an e-mail address and password
4. Login with the e-mail and password used in creating an account/profile
5. Select payment for Screening through the available options
6. Fill in your personal and contact details
7. Upload the following:
a. Passport photograph
b. A’level Qualification (For DE Applicants only)
c. SSCE details for both UTME/DE Applicants
8. Fill in the scratch card purchase
9. Application completed
10. Print out the following:
a. Application Summary
b. Download payment invoice
11. UPLOAD OF “O” LEVEL AND “A” LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PROFILE: UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that in addition to the above Post-UTME Registration, they are equally required to visit JAMB accredited CBT centres to upload their “O”Level/“A” Level results on their JAMB profile.
NOTE: The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification during registration.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 9th November 2022.