This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into Osun State College of Health Technology, Imelu, Iles, for the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check Osun State College of Health Technology Admission List
1. Go to the College admission portal at https://osunhealthtechilesa.edu.ng/.
2. Select and click on your course.
3. Proceed to check your admission status on the list.
NOTE: Candidates whose name appears on the lists are advised to proceed to the Office of the College Registrar to collect their log in details.
i. Log in with these details on the College portal (https://oscht-portal.educhoice.ng/)
ii. Click on applicant to pay an acceptance fee of 10,000naira only.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS.
1. Visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
1. Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by the candidate.
2. Candidates successfully admitted into Osun State College of Health Technology are advised to Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Candidates can apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates.