Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various National Diploma (ND) programmes of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic ND Full-Time Courses
1. School of Financial Management Studies:
Banking and Finance,
2. School of Business and Communication Studies:
Public Administration Local Government and Development Studies
3. School of Science:
Animal Health and Production Technology
Science Laboratory Technology,
Horticulture and Landscaping
4. School of Environmental Studies:
Estate Management and Valuation
Transport Planning and Management
Urban and Regional Planning
Surveying and Geo-informatics
5. School of Engineering:
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 120.
How to Apply for The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME Form
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, post UTME form is N2,800 (two thousand, eight hundred naira only).
1. Eligible candidates should Click Here to Apply.
2. Create an account by filling in your basic information and click the Register button.
3. Once the registration form is successfully submitted.
4. Proceed to the login page and log in with your email address and Phone Number.
5. The next step is to pay your application fee via the application fee menu available on the left-hand side of the portal.
6. Upon successful payment, your application form is made available to be filled and submitted.
7. Print a copy of your application form.
Deadline: Not specified.